TCREAdvisors provides individual and institutional real estate investors a complete range of strategic services required to evaluate a broad range of real estate investments and to develop and implement strategic plans for the purchase of distressed real estate, underperforming and discounted notes, and REO properties.
If an investor has identified a property or loan it is interested in purchasing, TCRE evaluates the underlying project and documentation with the investor’s stated goals and objectives in mind. TCRE can supplement, critique and/or validate any due diligence the investor previously has conducted.
TCRE identifies issues and opportunities present based on the specific facts at hand, including property location, condition, market value, leasing status and future potential. TCRE prepares a comprehensive report that will include, to the extent applicable, the following:
• A summary of pertinent loan documents identifying key provisions and assessing the completeness of the documents, including loan guaranties, and if a loan has been securitized, the master and any special loan servicer
• A real estate valuation using both market data and appraisal techniques
• A summary of the current condition of title to the property
• An evaluation of any non-real estate collateral
• An evaluation of the financial condition of the borrower and any guarantors, based on information provided or secured during TCRE’s Phase I Evaluation
• An identification and evaluation of potential global cash flows
• The identification of one or more strategies that may be pursued immediately, either by the investor directly, or in conjunction with further TCRE assistance, including the closing of portfolio or individual loan purchases, loan modifications, foreclosures (judicial or nonjudicial), deeds in lieu of foreclosure, receiverships and the filing of lawsuits on guaranties
Our investor clients are free to develop and implement their own action plans based on the issues and opportunities identified in a TCRE Phase I Evaluation. Alternatively, TCRE can discuss and develop for its investor clients a real estate solution prioritizing their goals and objectives based on their feedback and financial constraints. TCRE real estate solutions typically implement one or more specific strategies, individually or in combination, to address issues and pursue opportunities for short and long term gain. Where necessary and with our investor clients’ approval, TCRE can also access its extensive network of professionals to bring cost effective, specialized expertise to unique or problematic concerns. TCRE will work with or coordinate our investor clients’ existing advisors, or suggest other professionals and manage the process for them.
If requested, TCRE has the ability to continue to assist its clients well after any immediate investment opportunity issues and opportunities are addressed. The years of experience and expertise of TCRE’s principals can be brought to bear in longer term solutions including asset repositioning, property management, disposition and new investment.